Take the next step in your career and act on this opportunity to join the quality team of a major agricultural lending institution! FCS Financial is seeking an independent, competitive, pro-active self-starter. This Vice President, Team Leader position manages their team of loan officers and their respective portfolios. This person must provide guidance, direction, and constructive feedback to successfully meet the goals established by the Association leadership. This is a fast-paced, challenging, and mobile environment.
This position is located in Northern Missouri with potential office locations in Higginsville, Macon, and Maryville.
This position is open until filled.
This position is classified as Exempt through the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Department: Marketplace Services
Reports To: Vice President, Traditional and Part-Time Farmers
Supervises: Loan Officers
- Provides input on staff selection
- Determines division of responsibilities and provides work guidance and direction
- Recommends and implements performance standards
- Develops and presents training curriculums for staff
- Monitors team loan portfolios for credit quality, credit administration, proper risk identification, and delinquencies
- Completes performance reviews on direct reports.
- Develops sales, marketing, and customer education programs to remain competitive in the marketplace and increase market share
- Collaborates with credit department and loan officers to determine acceptable resolutions to customer requests
- Coordinates with customer service team leaders to facilitate teamwork between loan officers and customer support teams to ensure that customer needs are met in a timely and accurate manner when handling loan sales, customer expectations, servicing, and processing
Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Scope of Responsibilities:
10-20 loan officers
$400 - $750 million
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business or a related field
- 5 years of experience as a loan officer or in a closely related field
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Expert knowledge of the sales process
- Expert knowledge of the agricultural industry
- Expert knowledge of negotiating tactics
- Expert knowledge of marketing strategies
- Expert knowledge of agricultural production and loan products
- General knowledge of credit underwriting and analysis
- Skill in reasoning persuasively to sell or promote FCS Financial’s products and services
- Skill in negotiating agreements to achieve the best outcome for the organization
- Skill in establishing and maintaining relationships with a variety of internal and external organizations and individuals to advance the organization's interests and increase personal efficacy
- Skill in listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find resolution
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to discuss a variety of job-related topics, and to effectively communicate complex topics to a variety of audiences
- Skill in using Microsoft technologies including e-mail, word and spreadsheet processing
- Skill in communicating objectives and delegating responsibility
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the Association’s systems and data and clients’ data
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Human.Resources@myfcsfinancial.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.