Take the next step in your career and act on this opportunity to join the quality team of a major agricultural lending institution! FCS Financial is seeking an independent, competitive, pro-active self-starter. This Relationship Manager develops and maintains a portfolio of commercial livestock loans with a focus on swine and beef industries. This person must maintain a current portfolio along with creating new loans, and develop customer relationships. This is a fast-paced, challenging, and mobile environment. This position’s market territory is in Northeastern Missouri with a potential office location in Macon, Missouri.
Consideration for lender with experience in cattle, poultry or other livestock type lending will be given. Other locations within the associations lending area will be considered for a candidate with strong knowledge of an existing established market/client base outside the listed areas.
This position is open until filled.
This position is classified as Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
• Coordinates covenant monitoring by collecting required customer reports and information
• Provides information on subsequent loan servicing actions
• Reviews portfolio to determine if it is accurately classified
• Educates customers regarding their financial position and industry/financing trends
• Provides on-going financial feedback and business guidance that enables the customer to continually grow the operation in a profitable and sustainable manner
New Loan Origination
• Identifies customer needs
• Gathers customer information needed for loan approval
• Compiles information into comprehensive package for Loan Committee consideration
• Delegates tasks to Financial Services Specialists
• Monitors loan progress
• Advocates for loan packages that are beneficial for customers and the Association
• Presents approved loan package to customer
Customer Relationship Development
• Identifies and contacts potential customers
• Determines approach for establishing a relationship with each potential customer
• Gains understanding of customer business and lending needs
• Attends and participates in community and industry events
• Identifies and attends trainings and meetings to enhance knowledge of the industry, customers, and financial services
Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Required Knowledge and Skills
Scope of Responsibilities:
Loan Portfolio Up to $50 million annual average
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Human.Resources@myfcsfinancial.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.