Take the next step in your career and act on this opportunity to join the quality team of a major agricultural lending institution! FCS Financial is seeking an optimistic, confident, conscientious, detail-oriented individual. The Operations Support Specialist
position provides customer service and operational support to internal and external Association customers. This position is located in Jefferson City, Missouri.
This position will be close on April 25, 2019.
Department: Marketplace Services
Reports To: Operations Support Team Leader
This position is classified as Non-Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Operations Support and Processing
- Provides internal operational support to various Association functions by:
- Setting Up and Processing Branch PCA loan requests utilizing CRM and Scorecard Underwriting.
- Collaborates with Branches on Early Delinquency customer contacts
- Calculates Lease payments, prepare lease documentation and provide liaison between Association lease resources and Farm Credit Leasing
- Administer the Associations Centralized UCC process including new filings, amendments, UCC searches and Monthly Reporting.
- Administer Branch PCA Paid in Full Process including release of liens and returning paid notes
- Utilize various Customer contact channels to provide external customer service in support of various Association functions by:
- Identify and resolve customer requests for information and action resulting from Website inquiries
- Identify and resolve customer requests for support of the Association On line Banking system (Customer Portal)
- Provide account service to Express Branch customers by responding to requests for service and payment processing.
- Provide customer onboarding for new AgDirect accounts by making initial contacts, providing Association information and identifying potential opportunities.
- Generally inform customers by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information and recommending potential products and services.
- Applies standard processes, policies and procedures to determine actions on various account maintenance activities, which may include:
- Posts receipts and disbursements daily
- Monitors daily, monthly and year end reports to identify and resolve discrepancies
- Monitors Association insurance documentation to ensure procedural requirements are met
General Office Duties
- Authorizes invoices for office expenses
- Handles internal and external mail
Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
- High School diploma
- 2 years of related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of the operation of a multi-line phone system
- General knowledge of credit processing procedures
- General knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor and customers
- Skill in listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find resolution
- Skill in performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature
- Skill in organizing material and information in a systematic way to optimize efficiency
- Skill in recognizing and maintaining confidential information
- Skill in utilizing Word, Excel and Outlook to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the Association’s systems and data and clients’ data
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Human.Resources@myfcsfinancial.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.